Monday, May 11, 2009

Quick one.

I originally intended to post a nice, long, lovely post, but I'm exhausted, so I'm keeping it short.

First of all - thank you all so much for the lovely comments on my hair! Its even shorter today - its much more curly. It feels a little strange, and it will take getting used to, but so far I'm happy with it.

I started today with a nice long walk down to the Mississippi River. I climbed around on the cliffs for a while, and then took an extra long walk home.

Breakfast was oatmeal and strawberries (exciting, I know). Lunch was ... I don't really remember. Salad, rice, tofu, ... something else. Dinner was a veggie sandwich (open face), with a little hummus, some beets, and an apple. My snacks today included an apple with some pb, a Clif ZBar (chocolate brownie - heaven), and a small cup of puffed wheat cereal with almond milk.

The reason I'm tired? At 5:30 pm, Residential Life told me that I wouldn't be able to put things in storage at the end of the summer. Anything I wanted to store while I went abroad had to be in storage by 8 pm. Great. I RIPPED apart my room... but I got it done. My room is a disaster zone now. I can't wait to get it recleaned.

Mmmkay. I'm going to go collapse in my now mattress pad-less, body pillow-less bed. :(

Love,
Emma

Check out this great coffee giveaway!

6 comments:

Lauryn (www.fitawakening.com) May 11, 2009 at 11:56 PM  

ahh emma! i can finally comment on your blog, yay =)

hope everything is working out with the room/moving sitch, i know how stressful that can be!

and thank you for such sweet compliments, i appreciate them so much! xox

Jen May 12, 2009 at 1:53 AM  

Argh, the storage stuff sounds awful! Something similar happened to me freshman year and it was a FIASCO of epic proportions. Ugh! I hope you manage to get a proper night's sleep in, even if your bed is all stripped down. :(

Anonymous,  May 12, 2009 at 2:05 AM  

Hey Emma! Just found your blog, and I think you're adorable!!

And sorry about storage situation, hopefully something will be figured out soon!

Stef (More to Life Than Lettuce) May 12, 2009 at 3:10 AM  

Ew your bed sounds miserable, but good thing you won't be stuck there much longer! I bet your hair is really cute today, yup whenever you lop off a ton of inches it curls right up! Your walk sounds really lovely.

Cacti Don't Cry May 12, 2009 at 7:38 AM  

Don't you just LOVE finding out things at the last second?! ... Oh well, hopefully you managed to sleep anyway! :)

<3 <3

Anonymous,  May 12, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Ugh, sorry about the storage sitch.! Hope you still got a good night's sleep!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP