Saturday, May 9, 2009

Contact info

I recently received a request for my email address. For those of you interested, you can find it on the right hand side of the blog... or I can give it to you here.

elocatel (at) gmail (dot) com

2 comments:

Elle,  May 10, 2009 at 12:03 AM  

Hey Emma!
Thanks for your comment on my blog the other day; I tried commenting on yours earlier but for some reason the comment box wouldn't show up. I'm so glad that you found my blog and I can't wait to read more from you.

Congrats on being done with your finals! It's such a wonderful feeling to wake up the morning after you're finally done and realize that you can do whatever you want :)

Your hair is absolutely BEAUTIFUL - but I say cut away. A few years ago I my hair was short, curly (thank you body waves) and blonde (a la Carrie Bradshaw in Season 4? of SATC) and I loved it. Of course, there's no need to go THAT short, but I think you could rock it.

Also, this is totally random but I'm actually moving to the Twin Cities after I'm done with school here...(I'm at the UW-Madison) and my boyfriend is from Minneapolis originally. How'd you decide to come to the Twin Cities from New Mexico?! And what are you doing in Ireland...semester abroad?? If you want to, feel free to facebook me - nordahl (at) wisc (dot) edu.

Much love,
Elle

Meg,  May 10, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Hey girl! You are such an incredible girl! Thank you so much for always leaving such sweet and supportive words on my posts. I appreciate it more than you can imagine! I couldn't comment on your blog for a few days, but I see you got things fixed.

I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day beautiful!

Love always,
Meg

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP