Another short one (sorry!)
I'm just not in the mood to write.
I told my friend 'J' about ED today.
He's the first friend I've told.
I am still a little freaked.
On the bright side, we spent an amazing 4 hours together - something we haven't done in a very long time. It was lovely.
Love you all. The lack of commenting = my brain just hurts a little bit. I am reading, but I just want to go to sleep (I'm an old lady, I know).
More tomorrow. Promise. (I would pinky swear, but I only have 2 pinkies, and there are many more of you). :)


10 comments:
I remember the first time I ever told anyone about my ED.
I felt weird too.
:/
Feel better hun <3
Feel better soon dear! I'm so gald you got to spend time with your friend, and it was very brave of you to be honest with him.
Take care, and sleep well tonight!
Much love,
Rachel
It takes courage to tell someone that... I can understand why you would be exhausted!
Sleep well!
<3 <3
I haven't told any of my friends about my ED either. I'm not quite as brave as you are, dear. Rest up, it's completely normal to wig out after something like that. Don't worry yourself about commenting either; when it becomes an obligation, it takes the fun out of blogging! :)
Love you mucho. Take care, okay? <3
no worries about commenting...it shouldnt be a burden or stress but something fun! i tend to only comment once in awhile and it tends to be a lil dirtyyy...feel better...mrs. wonderful went out tonight with Dashing Dark Chocolate (dinner and dancing) because Smooth Operator was trying to get in her jar way to fast for her liking. She is still unsure tho because who doesnt love a "bad boy" or in this case "bad butter" lmao..
xoxo
lo
thats so amazing girl :) you should feel VERY
proud of you for opening up- I know it's not easy x
Girl, that's an awesome step. Good job!
There's someone very important in my life that's deserves to know about my ED. I'm soo scared to mention it to them but it's definitely time.
-E
Nice to "meet" you Emma!
Yes, I loved the opera and would definitely go again. I've only done musicals, and I really can't imagine how opera singers develop so much stamina! :-)
It's great that you could tell your friend about your ED. I know myself how hard it can be. I've only told one person at work about my ED, I couldn't tell the rest of them.
Post a Comment