Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday monday.

Good evening lovies. This is going to be short : I need my study sleep!

I woke up super early (5ish), but I stayed in bead until 6. I got up, got ready, and headed over to the campus center, where I studied for my spanish exam until the cafeteria opened for breakfast.

Oats, Strawberries, Corn Flakes (vegan), and 1/3 a banana

After breakfast, I had 1 1/2 hours to kill before my test... so I went to the stadium and walked/jogged 3 1/2 miles, and climbed the stadium stairs twice. Afterwards, I had another 1/2 a banana.

I took my test (an oral exam - my partner and I did pretty well!), and then headed to Geology. I had a grapefruit during class. Or most of one anyway.

My lunch was 1/2 c PB Puffins (my new favorite thing!), and 1 c sliced strawberries. I put on 1 tbsp almond milk, and 2 tbsp Silk Chocolate soy milk. No picture, sorry!

When I finally got back to my room from class (around 2:30), I had 1 1/2 tbsp oats, 2 tbsp almond milk, 2/3 an apple, and some cinnamon warmed up, with 2 PB puffins crushed on top. This was tasty. :)

I spent some time reading in the sun (I am getting my summer freckles already!), and then headed over to the music building to meet with my accompanist - juries are on Thursday (AHHH!!!). I saw this, and I though how important this is to remember. For so many of us, school seems to rule (at least part of) our lives. We need to remember to stop, breathe, and LIVE.
On my way back, I walked past a lot of beautiful flowers in the courtyard in front of my dorm. I thought I would share some.


Finally.... This guy was hanging out next to the door. I thought he was cute.

Dinner wasn't very exciting - I had some steamed broccoli and mushrooms, 1/4 of a sweet potato, 1/8 c black beans, 3 slices of beets, and some cheerios. The cafeteria just wasn't doing well for me tonight.

My evening snack was 1/2 c PB Puffins (I know, I know, too many for one day!), 3 tbsp almond milk, and 1 tbsp PB.

Back to studying/paper writing/sleeping!

Good night everyone!

P.S. Go check out this contest from Jen - Donuts!

P.P.S. And this one too, from Megan!

2 comments:

Stef (More to Life Than Lettuce),  May 5, 2009 at 4:06 AM  

Squirrel! Agreed, even though it's finals..breathe! Glad your test went well...PB puffins are the best! (but the cinnamon ones are a close second)

ElleMigliore,  May 5, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Love the flowers picture!!! Puffins are awesome but it's rare that i can limit myself to a 1/2 cup! haha.
have a great day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP