Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Everyone is gone.

I am the only one left of my friends in my dorm. Its quite empty and rather lonely. I'm exhausted - I helped everyone move out, plus went on a three mile walk and a 7 mile bike ride. :)

I know this is the second evening in a row that I'm going to be a bad blogger. I'm sorry. I just want to sleep. I start work tomorrow - college admissions office! I'm quite excited. I worked in the AO my freshman year - I love my coworkers, my boss, and the atmosphere. The work sometimes is a little monotonous (read: stuffing envelopes), but that's okay.

Love you all. Thank you for all your lovely comments.

Emma

5 comments:

Meg,  May 12, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Girl there is no such thing as a bad blogger - you get done what's important to you! Which right now is sleep - rest up and have an amazing first day at work tomorrow!

Love, Meg

Anonymous,  May 12, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Have a good night, love!

Stef (More to Life Than Lettuce),  May 13, 2009 at 2:41 AM  

I agree with Meg, no such thing as a bad blogger, although there is such thing as a BUSY blogger which seems to be who you are right now! I hope you can enjoy the solitude right now and be happy with your "alone time." Have fun at work tomorrow!

Baylee♥,  May 13, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Hey girly! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Ohhh - and believe me girl...if there's any such thing as a bad blogger --my name is under the definition! Hope you have a great day at work!!!

Jenny,  May 13, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

you are a FABULOUS blogger..and an even better woman for being such a saint and helping others move out! I was one of the sorry souls that enlisted others to help ME :)! to o sweet you are prcious Emma <3

good luck with work tomorrow! Can't wait to hear all about it!

xoxo,
Jenny

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP