Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm at work...

Folding surveys. Only three paper cuts so far!

As I fold, I'm reading some lovely blogs, and I've run across some great giveaways.

First, Missy at Missy Maintains is having a great giveaway for Rudy's Organic Bakery goodies. Check it out!

Next, Coconutgal is having a giveaway for Coconut Bliss! I'm excited.

Strawberry Shortstuff is having a giveaway for Simply Bars and Women's Health mag!

The beautiful Meg is having a Holey Donuts giveaway! Yumm!

Lisa is having a yummy bar giveaway!

Also - I just had my first Clif Bar (the 'big person' ones!). After reading several reviews, I went ahead and had a pretty standard flavor - Chocolate Chip. I must say, that this was a challenge for me - the relatively high calories kind of scared me, but it was totally worth it. I love the Clif Company - all of the natural ingredients, great flavors, and great price make it one of my favorites. I have a Carrot Cake bar waiting for me in my room - I'm excited.

Back to folding. Sigh.

9 comments:

ElleMigliore,  May 19, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

congratulations on conquering that food fear!!! I'm in the same boat as you and can't get myself to finish a whole bar but eventually i'll get there! we're in this together!
:)

Anonymous,  May 19, 2009 at 1:13 PM  

I've tried the carrot cake one. It's a little sweet, but I had it crumbled in some plain yogurt which was extremely delicious. I agree though, the Clif Company is great!

Much love,
Rachel

Stef (More to Life Than Lettuce),  May 19, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Oy, folding papers suckssss, hope you don't suffer massive blood loss from all the potential paper cuts ;)

CONGRATS on going for the Clif bar! LOL the "big person" ones....I know what you mean, I'm ok with the zBars but I'm terrified of the regular ones right now. There is NO reason to be scared of them, I think you've inspired me to pick some up next time I do a bar run!

CoconutGal,  May 19, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Thanks for letting me know you linked the giveaway, crossing my fingers you can win!

Trying To Heal,  May 19, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

great giveaway links! i was super stoked to see all of them!

and thanks for checking out the blog! i'm really enjoying yours!

Meg,  May 19, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

Hi beautiful!! Ahhh Clif bars are amazing! Definitely don't be scared of the calories...they are TOTALLY worth it girl! My personal fave is probably the Crunchy Peanut Butter and/or Maple Nut! Go crazy with em'!

Have a great evening! Thank you so much for your entry, I LOVE YOUR IDEA!

Love always,
Meg

Ella,  May 19, 2009 at 9:09 PM  

Thanks for stopping by! Stupid papercuts =P

The Novice Berker,  May 20, 2009 at 1:04 AM  

Sometimes I feel like paper cuts are worse than bigger, real cuts. They always seem to hurt way more!!

Thanks for sharing all the giveaway info. The Coconut Bliss giveaway looks right up my alley.

And good job with the "big person" Clif bars (LOL, so true!). I know what you mean about being scared of calorie-dense foods. Keep it up! :)

Anonymous,  May 20, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

so many good giveaways around the blogosphere!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP