Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Again from work

I'll try to write a real post tonight, but I'm back at work - this time, stuffing envelopes! (Fun, fun.)

An Apple a Day is having yet another fantastic giveaway, full of her favorite things (as I start humming songs from the Sound of Music...)

I'm going to Trader Joe's tonight! In 3 1/2 hours! Its in a suburb of the Twin Cities, but my aunt is taking me (I am carless). What should I get?! Any suggestions are helpful (non-perishable = good).

Hope you are all having a great day!

Emma

1 comments:

Anonymous,  May 20, 2009 at 1:45 PM  

TJ's always has super affordable nut butters!! They have tons of yummy sweet & salty bagged snacks and natural dried fruits that oughtn't perish. Have a good time; I can't wait to see what you pick out! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP