Done! Done! What?! Done!
That's it. Finals are over! I took my last one today. Hurrah!
That being said, I hope to really start blogging now. I should be able to take more pictures, post more frequently, and really enter the blogging word for real.
Not much happened today. I woke up at 7:30, had an apple with 1/2 tbsp pb, and started to study for a while. My roommate and I went to breakfast at around 9, and I had a big bowl of cheerios with 1/3 banana and soymilk, and a small bowl of honeydew. Then I went on a walk so I could study for my final (listening test - 12.6 hours of music) - I've learned that walking lets me focus on the music because I'm getting rid of nervous energy. I ended up walking about 7.75 miles! I'm pretty tired now.
Lunch was an open face veggie sandwich on 1 piece of wheat bread, mustard, lots of veggies, 1 tbsp of chickpeas, 3 slices of beets, and a small bowl of cheerios. What can I say, I love cereal!
I had a kashi bar for a snack in the afternoon right after my final - which I did quite well on, if I do say so myself. I didn't get a picture, I'm sorry.
Dinner was just about the same as lunch, with some stir-fried brocolli in black bean sauce as well. I'm not a fan of sauces, but it was okay. The sauce was a challenge food for me - I don't like not knowing what is in what I eat. Or rather, ED doesn't like not knowing anything.
I ended up having about 1/2 cup salsa later for a snack - love the stuff. Mmmm. Salsa.
I'm beat. It feels good being done.
On a random note - I've received some very sweet comments from people, and I want to thank everyone for their support. Knowing that there are at least a few people out there who support me in my fight against ED. A special shout out to Stef, Debbie, Elle, Jenny, Jen, Cacti Don't Cry, and Itsawrapteacher. You have made me feel better. :)
Finally - I'm thinking about getting a hair cut. A SERIOUS hair cut - this is my hair now:
I'm thinking short. As in, a few inches. I'm leaving for Ireland at the end of the summer, and I don't want to have to deal with it overseas. Plus, summers in MN are much more humid than my native NM, and with curly hair... humidity is terrible! What does everyone think?
Love,
Emma


4 comments:
Aww, you're too sweet, tahnks for the "shoutout" ;)
As for the hair ... I WISH mine could get that long, but it just doesn't. The longer it technically gets, the more it curls up and the shorter it looks!! I hate that, because I love long hair. But hey, if you want to cut it -- go for it! :)
hey! i just found your blog and i'm actually starting the emily program in about a week..can you post an email address where i can contact you?? thanks :) hope to hear from you soooon!
Oh my God, your hair is so beautiful! It's so loooong...I'm sure it'll still look great if you cut it though!
Thanks for the shoutout hun! <3 We're here for ya!
I'm thinking of getting a haircut too! I want it to be substantially shorter for summer--like shoulder-length. (But after I cut it off, I always miss having longer hair, don't you?) But change is refreshing, so I say go for it! ;)
Post a Comment