Tuesday, June 30, 2009

[Insert positive title here to replace what I'm feeling]

I will try to start positively - to everyone who commented on my last post: I love you all. Your support and comments really warmed my heart. I know it was a little bit of a whiny one, but I needed to get some of that out.

And now, in order to minimize the ... complaining, I'll put this in list form.

1. I went to the TC Pride Parade on Sunday - supa fun. However, while at the fair section, my friends and I saw an ice cream stand. They had a 'sorbet', but I made sure to ask the server whether or not it was dairy free. He assured me it was. WRONG. As a result, yesterday can be summed up by "Emma vs. her digestive system". No fun, no fun, no fun.

2. My bike was stolen today. That is the second time this summer. Double Ewe Tee Eff. I went out to get my bike to go to my dietitian appointment this morning and poof! It was magically gone. Luckily my roomie was still there, so I just borrowed hers, but she is 6 inches shorter than me, and her bike is sized for her. The 3.2 miles (one way) is much more difficult on a smaller bike. Wow.

That's this week so far. Oh goody. Yesterday, I would have said it could only get better, but today proved that wrong. Sigh.

Tour guiding trivia, round 2 tonight. At least that should be fun.

Hope you all are enjoying your Tuesdays. I know I'm a little MIA regarding commenting - please forgive me! I've been a little ... preoccupied. I have been reading though, promise!

Love you all, and thank you so much for making me feel so at home. Each one of you girls is a gift that I cherish with all my heart.

Emma

11 comments:

Anonymous,  June 30, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Ugh... I am so sorry about your bike ... again!! That is truly crazy. :(

<3 <3

Devan June 30, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

oh no!! i am so sorry to hear about your bike :( SO not cool!! do you have a bike lock??

Anonymous,  June 30, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

sorry about your bike :( that sucks! my neighbour always takes the front wheel off his when he chains it up outside...

hope your week improves!

Baylee♥ June 30, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Hey sweetie!

I was wondering why you had that you were never trusting ice cream vendors again as your status the other day! lol. im sorry about the sorbet, and your bike! I dont see how people can be so cruel :(
Hope it gets better!!

Lo June 30, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

seriously my friend's bike got stolen twice this summer too! check craigs list for cheaper bikes 2 buy!

xoxo
lo

Anonymous,  June 30, 2009 at 5:35 PM  

I'm so sorry to hear that this week hasn't exactly been ideal for you. But try to stay positive and keep reminding yourself that there's nothing you could have done to prevent those incidents. It wasn't your fault, so don't blame yourself and try to keep your spirits up for the rest of this week! :)

xxoo
Heather

Julie June 30, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

you need a bike alarm girl!

keep truckin girl!

Bec June 30, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

aww sorry you had a rough day girl, hope tomorrow is better!

Emily June 30, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

Sorry about your bike and the sorbet mix up. It sounds like you've had a super rough week. I hope things start looking up soon; hang in there!

Anne June 30, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Aww, sweetheart. So sorry about your tummy, and now your bike! Do you have one of those U-bar locks? Those are supposed to be the best, cause apparently cable locks can be cut through relatively easily. I hope things get better for you soon, sweetie <3

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP