Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick thought:

For everyone who reads, please don't be a stranger! If you want to maintain anonymity, send me an email at fruit.veggie.life[@]gmail.com. I received a nice comment from someone, but I don't know who it is!

That's all. Love you!

Emma

2 comments:

Anonymous,  June 15, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

stalker/stranger comming out from lurking! i'm a 20 yr old college student who has been struggling with anorexia for bout seven years, and an avid "blog stalker" for about two years. i'm happy to say that i'm on the verge of 100% ed free me! i love reading your blog, and am always impressed by your strenght and honesty. keep up the awesome work!

Lime,  June 16, 2009 at 7:10 PM  

Haha sorry to be a sketch- I don't have a blog and my name is in my email address. Maybe I'll hit you up from my yahoo account but yeah I'm the one who commented on your scoliosis issues.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP