Monday Rush!
Minnesota Private College week = 34023489239 people on campus, all wanting tours.
Okay, so really its only about 60 people wanting tours - the rest are kids from the Minnesota Institute for Talented Youth and a volleyball camp that are on campus for a couple of weeks. But still - lots of little kids are running around.
As a tour guide, I get to navigate through the masses, not to mention the construction they have going on everywhere. I hope I don't fall down. 3 of my fellow guides have! I'm off to give a tour in about 20 minutes - its in the 90s and super humid. Yuck. I miss the dry heat of New Mexico. I never thought I would miss the summer weather there, but all of this sweat and never being dry is pretty nasty. Probs a little tmi, but whatevs. :)
Missy is holding an Amazing Grass giveaway! And An Apple a day is holding yet another great giveaway - Green tea mints!
Mmkay. Tour time!
Emma


12 comments:
send some humidity/heat my way please! I am still wearing my winter coat!
Hope your day goes well...that's a lot of people wanting to look around!
I miss the dry heat of NM too! Here in Georgia, it is BEYOND sticky and wet. It's awful. In New Mexico, the air was so crisp and I could go for a run without being drenched.
Good luck with the tours, and I'm sure you won't fall dear.
Much love,
Rachel
Good luck with those tours girl! I'm sure you're the most sought-after, lovely guide they have, so make sure that you watch those curbs... what would they do without you!? Luv ya!
xoxo
Heather
I didn't realize the whether up in minnesota is so bad? The humidity by the gulf is stifling. I sometimes feel like I can barely breathe walking out the door lol.
Good luck with the tours! My fingers are crossed that you won't fall.
It's been really wet here, too.
I hope you have a great time guiding tours, regardless of the crazy little kids running around!
Good luck with all the tours!! Sorry about the not-so-good weather!
<3 jess
xoxo
Hmmm.. mugginess is not great... but I guess you gotta give and take with the weather... would you rather have to give tours in the pouring rain??
Good luck with them anyways!
XXX,
Keri
www.hopskipleap.wordpress.com
wow thats a lot of ppl looking for tours!
ohh sounds like a though one. god luck with the touring :)
xxx
thats so cool that your a tour guide. whenever I go on college tours I think the guides are always so composed and cool :) haha
have fun!
i wish it was hot here! im so jealous!!! have a great time !!
Good luck with the tours. Sounds a little overwhelming with all those people! I'm sure you can handle it though! <333
Post a Comment