Monday, June 15, 2009

Post from Work (imagine that)

I received an email from the good people at Holey Donuts about an amazing new promotion they have - a free box of Chocolate Vanilla Truffle Swirl and the Strawberry Satin Swirl with a normal purchase! Just use the promotion code SWIRL during checkout. I'm so jealous! I wish I had a freezer - I would be all over this. If anyone wants to send me some, I would love you forever.

And now, my once a week comic flood:





There are a few great giveaways going on in the blogging world:

An amazing Maple Peanut Butter giveaway from Erin!

Danica's amazing Holey Donuts giveaway!

An Apple a Day is having yet another amazing giveaway - this time for Element bars!
Love,
Emma

15 comments:

Danica's Daily June 15, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

OMG those comics had me totally LMAO - thanks for sharing and thanks for the Holey Donut Contest shoutout!

Anonymous,  June 15, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Those comics are great! Love your cartoons :) The blueberry one is my fave!
<3 jess
xoxo

Anonymous,  June 15, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Ahhh I so wish I could order some Holey Donuts ):

Anonymous,  June 15, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Oh man, I'm love this comics fix I'm getting. LOVE the HEllery!

Bec June 15, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

I love the comics :)

Healthy Beach Bum June 15, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

oooh fun comics :) me likee!

thanks for the giveaway info girly <3

Anonymous,  June 16, 2009 at 12:42 AM  

Ooo thanks for the head up :)

Bahaha - hellery!

Baylee♥ June 16, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

Ohh man I saw that promotion too!!

I must admit, however, that I am still slightly afraid to try them.

Just the whole low-fat doughnut thing still seems impossible to me haha.

Have a great day babe!

Emily June 16, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

haha, love the comments!
I especially adore the one of the girl with BBQ sauce...I put it on everything, and that's pretty much how I feel about it! :-)

Anonymous,  June 16, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

love the comice! the last one about sums me up :)

(kind of off-topic, but have I upset you with something I said?)

Anonymous,  June 16, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

Oh God, your comments are so cute! Especially "Hellery" and the last one. Ahahaha.

Lauryn (www.fitawakening.com) June 16, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

these comics just amuse me so much throughout my day -- hope you're having a good one too!

Peanut Butter Swirl June 16, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

ahah these commics are too cute!

Em June 16, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

hahaha I love the comics. Especially the one about making a mess while cooking...I can totally relate.

Anonymous,  June 16, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

ditto about those holey donuts! O my what I would give to get a big box of those!

HUGS!
Keri
http://hopskipleap.wordpress.com

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP