Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday? What?

This week has gone by surprisingly fast. So much has happened, and it only seems like Wednesday. Does anyone else feel this way?

This is, yet again, a post from work. We have NOTHING to do, so I'm standing with my computer (I don't like sitting), and just chillin'. I came across a glorious giveaway from Chocolate Covered Katie - check it out!

I got two wonderful packages in the mail today - pictures and details later. :)

Mmkay. Back to 'work'.

6 comments:

ChocolateCoveredVegan June 5, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Wow, you are fast! I entered you twice. Good luck!

And happy friday, Emma!!!!

Lo June 5, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

awe yay!!! love me packages ;) have a happy friday girl!!

Bec June 5, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

the week did fly by! Who doesnt love packages!~

Anonymous,  June 5, 2009 at 4:05 PM  

I'm SOO glad this week is flying by. Time for some major R&R! :) Try to hang in there the rest of the work day! :)

xxoo
Heather

Cacti Don't Cry June 5, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Oh goodness, no -- the week CRAWLED by for me!!! I'm SO glad it's over at last...

Packages are always exciting, though -- can't wait to hear about it! ;)

<3 <3

Anonymous,  June 5, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Thanks for letting us know about the giveaway! It feels more like a Thursday to me. Good luck at work!
<3 jess
xoxo

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP