Quick one, and a 'giveaway' of sorts
Today was much better than yesterday... I'll tell you all about it tomorrow! I'm off to the St Paul Jazz Festival. I have no idea what to expect!
Ya'll (bloggers are a bad influence. I never say 'ya'll') are the nicest, sweetest, and most supportive people in the world. Thank you so much for all your concern last night! I'm doing well - just a little black and blue on my knees.
My 'giveaway'? Postcards? I have a ton of postcards that need some lovin' and I can think of no one else I would love to write to than all of you. If you send me your mailing information, I'll get you a card! Send the info to fruit.veggie.life[@]gmail.com.
Happy birthday to Tina at Carrots N Cake and Lauryn at Making Moves!
Love,
Emma


9 comments:
I'm so glad today was much better for you! You deserve a fun evening... enjoy the festival!
Aww, I love getting things in the mail! Who doesn't? I'm sending you my info as we speak. :)
xxoo
Heather
Glad today was a better day :)
Have fun at the festival! I'll email you!
<3 jess
xoxo
oooh I love getting mail! I am emailing you ASAP!!!
So glad you had a better day today, dear. Ooh that festival sounds intriguing, can't wait to hear how it was.
Much love,
Rachel
ohh boy i want a card :)
xxx
sendin that email soon. glad to hear you're feeling better
so glad today was better for you Emma! And thanks for the facebook add :D
ENJOY the jazz festival!
Haha, I'm from Texas, so I always say ya'll. Glad to hear it's spreading :P
Have fun at the festival!! And I'm definitely gonna e-mail you my address.
you can send me postcards, "you've got mail" style any time :)
xoxo
YAYY glad to hear you had fun! IM EMAILING YOU!!! :P
Post a Comment