Wednesday, June 3, 2009

[Insert creative title here]

Hello gorgeous ladies. :)

This is going to be another quick post, for which I am sorry. I need to let today sink in a little bit. For those of you who have been reading for a while, you may remember that today was my first real meeting at the Emily Program, a treatment center for eating disorders. That being said, I'm a little drained, which I'm sure I'll explain tomorrow night. There were positives and negatives, and right now the negatives are outweighing the positives.I just need to let my mind rest for a little bit (My friends Glamour, Elle, and Cosmo) are calling my name.

On a couple of happy notes:

This is my 50th post. I can't believe this - I've never even kept a journal for 50 entries before, and I'm so glad I'm here and writing. I've said this numerous times, but you gals are quickly becoming part of my family. Love you!

I though that my legs, specifically my knees would be killing today - nope! They are only a little sore! Which means I might try running some more tomorrow. I estimate that about 2.5 of the 3 k were done running/jogging, and this makes me incredibly proud.

Love you all,
Emma

9 comments:

Lauryn (www.fitawakening.com) June 3, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

thinking of you girl! hope everything is okay -- just remember, it's only day one and, though it wont be easy, it will be WORTH it!

xoxox

Anonymous,  June 3, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

hey girl.. i'm sorry you didn't have the best day, but it can only go up from here! i'm sure it'll get better and better and it'll be 100% worth it in the end. Congrats on the 50th post!!

Meg June 3, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Hey beautiful - I know right now everything is probably feeling a little more-than-overwhelming, but I'm sure the specialists at the center understand this, and will be able to respect your personal needs, and things will look up. Definitely pamper yourself as much as you want girl, you deserve it...Cosmo is always calling my name - love that mag! Haha! Glamour and Elle are always good too.

Happy 50th post! We all absolutely adore you too!

Have a great night relaxing!

Love,
Meg

Meg June 3, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Hey beautiful - I know right now everything is probably feeling a little more-than-overwhelming, but I'm sure the specialists at the center understand this, and will be able to respect your personal needs, and things will look up. Definitely pamper yourself as much as you want girl, you deserve it...Cosmo is always calling my name - love that mag! Haha! Glamour and Elle are always good too.

Happy 50th post! We all absolutely adore you too!

Have a great night relaxing!

Love,
Meg

Anonymous,  June 3, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Hi lovely.

Sorry things are a bit overwhelming/negative right now - just remember, sometimes things have to get worse before they get better. For me at least I know, when I first started my recovery, it was absolute and total HELL. And now I'm in a better place than I ever thought I would be!

Happy 50th post darling!

Anonymous,  June 3, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Try not to write off the treatment center right away. Although they probably use some tactics that you're not used to, give it some time and be sure to give it another chance. You don't want to let something slip that might really help you out. That being said, after you figure out what it's really about, don't stick with something that ISN'T going to help you. Every single ED is different, and you're going to have to find what you specifically need to help you in recovering. Good luck and have a wonderful evening! :)

xxoo
Heather

The Novice Berker June 4, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

Sweetie, I'm so sorry you've had a rough day. I promise though, the program will be for the best and the positives will soon outweigh the negatives--I'm so, so sure that this is true. You're so strong, Emma. You can push through this!

HURRAY for 50 posts!! I was really surprised when I didn't quit blogging too. My whole life, I've always gone back and torn up any journal entries I've written because I can't stand to re-read what I wrote. But my blog is such an important source of support and such an outlet for stressors to me now.

I'm sooo proud of you, dear. I'm proud that you're letting the blog be a place for your negative and positive thoughts both. And I'm so proud that you ran so far!! Be careful with those troublesome knees, I'd truly hate to see you hurting. <3 <3

Cacti Don't Cry June 4, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

Sorry you've had a stressful day... evaluations can be like that!! Hope Glamour, Elle and Cosmo provided some nice company. :)

Happy 50!

<3 <3

K from ksgoodeats June 4, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

I hope you got lots and lots of rest last night!! Have a wonderful Thursday, darling :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP