Thursday, June 18, 2009

Th- th- Thursday

Hey girls,

This isn't a full sized post by any means... just to warn you.

I have my first meeting with the dietitian in 2 hours and 13 minutes. I'm really nervous, okay, terrified, but I know I need to do this.

I would never have been able to gather the courage to go if it wasn't for each and every one of you - Thank you all so much for your love, kind words, and support!

I've had a couple new readers leave comments - welcome! Feel free to email me at anytime, and don't be a stranger (I suppose that part goes for everyone!).

Love you all,
Emma

10 comments:

Bec June 18, 2009 at 7:33 AM  

hope everything goes well!

Anonymous,  June 18, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Good luck!!! Hope it goes well.

<3 <3

Em June 18, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

Hey girl, good luck with the dietitian. It makes me so happy to hear that you have the courage to do this! You know that you have all the support in the world from me, and I hope that everything goes great today. Be sure to let me know! Love ya <333

Baylee♥ June 18, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

Hello dear!!

First of all, thank you for sharing your story with me in your comment on my 'ex lovers' post. Something like that must be extremely tough to overcome, but you're a strong girl and it sounds like you've done an excellent job of bouncing back from it.

There is nothing to be worried about with your dietician dear! Granted, they may tell you you're not getting all of the right nutrients, but thats what they're there for! They want to help you! - and you've taken the first step by agreeing to attend and get that extra boost that you need!!

Good luck!!

Love you!

Anonymous,  June 18, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Good luck with the dietitian! I'm sure all will go well :)
<3 jess
xoxo

Neela Marijana June 18, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

good luck with the dietition and well done for making the choice to get help. its a great step and i hope she can help you with your problems.
have a wonderful day
xxx

Anonymous,  June 18, 2009 at 8:57 AM  

Don't worry about this at all! The dietition is just going to first give you some pointers and get to know where you are right now. She's just there to aid you in making sure you are keeping yourself strong and healthy. And that's what's MOST important! Stay strong girl!!! :)

xoxo
Heather

Anonymous,  June 18, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

Well, you know how I feel about the importance of the dietitian! I'm so proud of you for going!

Meg June 18, 2009 at 9:07 AM  

Best of luck Emma! It will go great, and I know that you'll learn a lot.

Love you!
Meg

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP