Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Work? What?

That's right. I actually was busy this morning! Now I'm just waiting for one o clock to roll around - a speaker is coming up for us tour guides. For the 8th day in a row. Sigh.

But I will still entertain you all with lovely comics from nataliedee - seriously, check her out.




For all my Nutella lovers. :) Lora, Debs - I thought of you.





Its true.




And that is why genetically modified foods are questionable at times.




I really don't like ketchup, but I know a lot of you do!



Tee hee - a stuck up carrot.




Tomato and peanut? What?

Proof that Diet Coke is indeed an addictive substance.

My day started out pretty well yesterday. Check it:


Kashi GoLean, millet puffs blueberries, sweet potato (leftover from dinner a couple of nights ago, hidden under the cereal!), banana, kefir, and almond milk. I warmed this up in the microwave for a minute ... perfect for the cold day/office.

And yesterday's lunch?
A wrap on a La Tortilla High Fiber Low Carb tortilla, lettuce, grape tomatoes, alfafa sprouts, tofurky, and hummus. Looks good right? It was.

I haven't had a chance to upload this morning's breakfast picture, so you'll get that tonight or tomorrow. :) Lunch was a salad of spinach, chick peas, carrots, and salsa, tons of steamed broccoli (favorite food afterall!), a small bowl of cereal (wheaties? it was in the cafeteriea) with soymilk, an apple, and half a Joseph's pita. Weird, I know.

Mmkay. Back to work. People are here again - folding letters! 950 of them!

Before I forget: An Apple a Day is having a great giveaway! Coupons!

Love you!

Emma

14 comments:

The Novice Berker June 10, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

Oh my gosh, the artist is married to the Toothpaste for Dinner guy! Very cool! The anthropomorphic produce is adorableee. :) (And her art looks so familiar for some reason.)

Have a good, busy day! ;)

Anonymous,  June 10, 2009 at 1:44 PM  

Haha, these comics are hilarious... loving them! :)

That cereal mixtures sounds awesome! Sweet potato!? YUMMY!

Try to enjoy the rest of the day at work!

xxoo
Heather

Anonymous,  June 10, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Um. I think I deserve a shoutout on that Nutella cartoon ;)

Meg June 10, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Those comics made me smile SO much, thank you. You're amazing and really know how to brighten everyone's day. I really appreciate your positivity and optimism.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your lunch - looks amazing - I love the cereal/sweet potato combo - definitely something on my list to try.

I hope you have a lovely day - woah 950 letters to fold?! HELLO papercuts! Hope all goes well!

Love,
Meg

K from ksgoodeats June 10, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Sweet potato? In the cereal mix? That's genius!

Yuck one time I had to seal and unseal HUNDREDS of letters - good luck with that ;)

Anonymous,  June 10, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

HHAHAHA!!! I LOVE those comics, man! SO cute, esp the stuck-up carrot! lmao!
wow. now everytime I receive a letter from my college, I'm gonna have to think of you.

Anonymous,  June 10, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

OH MY GOSH I LOVEEEE those cartoons!! Hahah they crack me uppppp... and definitely made my night :) Have a great day girly!

Bec June 10, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

those cartoons are hilarious!

Anonymous,  June 10, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Cute cartoons. I love the Chex Mix one!!

Anonymous,  June 11, 2009 at 4:27 AM  

bahahaha i love the cartoons :) especially the ketchup one cause i DO put it on everything savory!!
have a great day hun
xxxx

Emily June 11, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

haha, love the awesome comics and the beautiful wrap!

ellie June 11, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

Love the ketchup cartoon! :D

is Kefir good? I saw some plain in the store but had been eyeing up the flavored ones when I was in the US- does it taste like yogurt?

hope your day goes well- 950 envelopes? yikes!

Anonymous,  June 11, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

i love the grapple cartoon! whoever came up with artificially flavoring apples should be shunned. nobody wants cough medicine tasting fruit...at least i hope nobody wants cough medicine tasting fruit. yucky!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP