Sleepy head!
Last night I woke up at 2:30, and I was wired. I can't explain it. I finally ended up falling back asleep around 4, and but then I woke up at my normal 5:45. I was okay for most of the day - work was a little tough, because we had an 11,000 piece mailing. There were 5 of us, but I was stuffing envelopes for most of the day. I did manage to sneak in about 25 minutes of yoga (a 10 Minute Solutions DVD that I found at the library) at lunch, but there was no 'work out' at all today. I did some more yoga when I got back to my room, but this girl is pooped. I'll post a real post tomorrow. Its 7:08, but I'm wiped. I'm going to go read some of my book, and then I'm out.
Love you all!
Emma


10 comments:
hey emma,
i have been reading your lovely blog for a while and decided to fianlly comment. its so funny i just woke up here in singapore and the exact same thing happened to me last night. i woke up around 2.30 and couldn't fall back asleep until 4 or 5. hmmm.... maybe the moon affected our sleep? haha who knows? anyway i love your blog and i am happy to hear more and more from you.
have a lovely wednesday
xxx
Arrgh I hate disrupted sleep!! I hope you can get some rest tonight, and early night sounds heavenly. :)
<3 <3
Augh, sorry to hear about the sleepless night. I know how frustrating that can be and how stressful it makes the next day. Glad to hear that you were able to squeeze in a little yoga relaxation. Have a wonderful evening and hope you get a good night's rest tonight!
xxoo
Heather
Get some rest! Your body needs it!
Get some much deserved sleep tonight! I had a bad nights sleep as well. Not cool!
<3 jess
xoxo
Ahh I've been having the weirdest sleeping patterns too lately! Shucks!
hope you get a good nights sleep tonight!
get some rest sweetie!!! xoxoxox
Man, I hate being awake in the middle of the night (when you don't want to be)! Don't worry about not fitting in 'enough' exercise yesterday -- you body obviously had enough to do just to stay awake through the day!
I am right with you on the funky sleep schedule right now- it's not fun! random question- do you work in marketing by any chance? I do (or did, not currently) and the mailings were horrible! Hope you got some laughs in though- always more fun with a group :)
hope you sleep better tonight!
Post a Comment