Monday, June 8, 2009

More work fun.

Its 9:08, and I already have nothing to do.

I will be going back to Emily Program for a quick follow up session to finish the evaluation at noon (which means I get to leave at 11:15 - I have to get cash for the cab, and some sort of lunch goodie).

So... random blog goodness.

First, Jenny's AMAZING not-quite-300-post giveaway! This girl never ceases to amaze me. Seriously. If you aren't familiar with her, GO NOW.

Second, I'm sorry about the lack of comments the past couple of days. Normally, I have time to sit, read, and comment, but I've been rather busy these days, so my commenting has ... been rather limited. For those of you going through some hard times, please know that I'm keeping you in my thoughts and sending hopeful wishes your way.

Next, some more funny things, since so many of you seemed to enjoy them the last time.







Mmkay. Back to wandering around the office aimlessly!

Emma

10 comments:

ellie June 8, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

HA! Those cartoons are hilarious and definitely brightened my Monday! Love it :) I've started putting up cartoons too...for my own amusement if nothing else, lol.

Enjoy your day, Emma!

The Novice Berker June 8, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Ahaha, you pick great cartoons, Emma! I'm a HUGE fan of the Toothpaste For Dinner stuff; the characters always have this bland "bleh" look on their faces that I find hilariously endearing. :P

I hope your session today goes well, dear. Good luck. <3

K from ksgoodeats June 8, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Haha! Those are funny! Number 2 is so true ;)

Hope you have a good day!

Jenny June 8, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

aw thanks so much for the shout girlie =) I'll be sure to give you your extra entries!!

happy monday, emma!! <3

Anonymous,  June 8, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

Good luck at the Emily Program again today. I'm glad to hear that you're giving it another shot. You never know what could end up truly helping you out. Be sure to give us a recap when you get back! :)

Haha, thanks for some more of those jokes. I'm seriously loving these!

xxoo
Heather

Anonymous,  June 8, 2009 at 1:34 PM  

LOVE those cartoons. The first one's my favorite! Hahaha.
<3 jess
xoxo

Meg June 8, 2009 at 2:55 PM  

Love the little comics! Always brighten my day, and I hope they brighten yours as well!

Best of luck at the treatment center, and don't worry about not having time to read/comment on blogs - live your life!

Love you!
Meg

Anonymous,  June 8, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Hope your appointment today went well! Loving the little comics!

Cacti Don't Cry June 8, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

I hope your appointment went well today.

Cartoons can be so cute... I have to hold myself back from plastering them all over my office walls sometimes! ;)

<3 <3

Anonymous,  June 8, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Lovin' the cartoons! Especially the yoga one :)

Hope the follow-up goes well.

And I saw on your facebook that you like Howl's Moving Castle and Princess Mononoke...which I'm guessing means you're a Studio Ghibli fan...which means I freaking love you! Howl is one of my fave movies!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP