SUN!
The sun is finally out - thank goodness. I was getting pretty sick of the clouds and rain. I love overcast days, but after several days in a row, I was feeling pretty blah.
Last day of tour guide training this afternoon (in 18 minutes...). I've been a tour guide at Macalester for over a year, but the guides during the summer get extra special training - most departments come in and explain all the amazing things they do (we are all reconsidering our majors. Well, maybe not, but Mac has some pretty sweet stuff happening).
After today, I think I am going to have to limit my comic posts to once a week. Or just when I find something special. That being said: enjoy!




Ah... last training, here I come!
Emma


9 comments:
haha i love those cartoons!! where do you get them!?!? and good luck with your last training.. you can do it!
Good luck on your last day of training. I'm sure work will get better once that's all over with. Enjoy the sunny day!!
xxoo
Heather
Good luck on your last day of training. Glad the sun is out and haha I LOVE your cartoons.
<3 jess
xoxo
Ha, your cartoons are too cute. Good luck today!
Much love,
Rachel
Yay for training being over! That's always a great feeling.
LOVE the asparagus one. Hahahaha.
Good luck on the last day of training!
i love the comics! they are adorable. good luck on your last day of training!
Love your awesome cartoons! Haha, they would be great on t-shirts. :-)
Hope your tour guide training went well!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!! I am rolling on the floor with tears of laugher at those hilarious cartoons, esp that pee-stinker asparagus! so true, man!
And good luck, dear emma!
Post a Comment