Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh, and just for funzies...

Feel free to add me on facebook. I completely condone stalking... in a non-creepy internet old man sort of way, of course.

And now, some fun little comics that just make me smile.



And to end the fun, a Holey Donuts giveaway from Elina at Healthy and Sane! I just discovered her blog, and its fantastic - everyone should check it out!

8 comments:

Anonymous,  June 6, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

LOVING LOVING LOVING these jokes! Totally made my night! :) Only us healthy yoga-bloggies could totally understand and relate to these. Where in the world did you find these?

xxoo
Heather

Amanda June 6, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

hahaha those cartoons are the best! i like the yoga straw one the best. i totally know what the straw on the left is feeling. if straws had feelings, i mean.

Cacti Don't Cry June 6, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

That straw cartoon is just adorable!! :)

<3 <3

Anonymous,  June 6, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Hahah I love those cartoons!! No one understands us healthy food bloggies ;)

The Novice Berker June 7, 2009 at 3:55 AM  

Oh gosh, the food blogging fortune cookie fortune is hilarious. But that totally reminds me of how bummed I was that my lunch got cold today 'cause it took so long for me to snap a good picture of it!!

I read the earlier post about your playdate with Anna! I'm glad you had a good time. Her place sounds amazing!!

K from ksgoodeats June 7, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

HAHA!!! I love those cartoons - too funny!

Pamela Alida June 7, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

hahaha those little cartoons made my day!

Elina June 7, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

Haha, LOVE those cartoons! Thanks for linking back to my Holey Donuts giveaway :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP