Sunday, June 7, 2009

Granola is a great way to start the day.

I wish I had some (I already finished off what Lora sent me!). That being said... Emily is hosting a mymixgranola giveaway. I'm crossing my fingers!

I'm off to enjoy Grand Ol' Day - a festival all along the 2.4 miles of Grand Ave! There should be music, activities, and general fun. I hope the rain doesn't spoil it!

Have a lovely Sunday, everyone!

Emma

9 comments:

ellie,  June 7, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

sounds fun! Have a great Sunday :)

Anonymous,  June 7, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

Looks like you have a fun packed day ahead of you. Enjoy!!

Anonymous,  June 7, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

Oh, the joys of granola! ;)

Have a wonderful Sunday!

xxoo
Heather

Lo,  June 7, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

isnt that granola of the hook? i mean i love that shit! hoped u entered my giveaway! banana bread baked by me! from my great aunt's SECRET recipe!

Anonymous,  June 7, 2009 at 6:26 PM  

I love festivals. Major jealousy goin' on here.

Have fun!
<3 Nell

Anonymous,  June 7, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

oh man! sounds like lotsa fun! Have a fabbity fab fab day, Emma!

Baylee♥,  June 7, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

AHH sounds like fun! have a blast!

Cacti Don't Cry,  June 7, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

What is rain?! ;) Hope you had a great day!!

<3 <3

Anonymous,  June 8, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

granola...wonderful :)

have a great day today huN! hope the rain stays away!
xxxx

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP