Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Drained

This is going to be a quick post - I'm exhausted, both mentally and physically (I get up at 6 every morning, so by 10, I'm sleepy, and its 10:45 now). But I have to start with something beautiful.
Aren't these lovely? I love tulips - and they are in bloom all over campus. Its wonderful to wake up, walk outside, and see them.

Today was long and hard, and full of some very emotionally draining things. I told someone I care about very much - my voice teacher - about my ED. It was one of the most difficult things I've done in a long time.

I'll post the rest of my day tomorrow. I still have to finish my paper that is worth 60% of my grade for my Beethoven class.

Good night everyone!

1 comments:

Internal Peace,  April 29, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

The flowers are lovely! I posted a similar picture on my blog today! Interesting timing. :)

I'm proud of you for telling your voice teacher. I wasn't nearly as strong as you and my violin teacher found out from my mom, after the decision for me to enter treatment had already been made. You rock!

What's the Beethoven class paper about? I love Beethoven too! I really love his 7th symphonies and all his violin sonatas!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP